If you have been sexually abused you may be able to claim for the injury you suffered as a result of that abuse, either from the individual that carried out the abuse or from an institution (e.g., a school), if the abuse took place while you attended or were part of an institution.

We understand the effects of sexual abuse can be long-standing and can adversely affect your mental wellbeing, your interpersonal relationships and even your employment.

Depending on the circumstances surrounding the abuse you may be able to claim under the National Redress Scheme, if you meet the criteria, or under Common Law.

At MTM Legal we will be able to advise which is the best option for you (Redress or Common Law) taking into account your particular circumstances.

National Redress Scheme

Common Law Claim

Want to
know more?

Start your free case evaluation now.

To help us best advise you, please fill in the following information and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

Prefer to chat, call us on 02 9252 8824